Dynamically versatile data analyst specialist with proficiencies in strategic and project development of large integrative technical projects, researching and developing statistical learning models for data analysis providing business solutions that enhance productivity, sustain company performance and maximizes revenue potential. Practiced in defining and implementing project end-to-end procedures within the information technology industry through server management and data manipulation.
Data Management and Visualization: Data Architecture | Tableau | Relational and Non-Relational Database| Hadoop | Cloudera | Python Algorithms | Database Design and Management | Data Analysis | Pattern and Trend identification | Statistics | Amazon Web Services | Spark | Hive |Agile & Scrum Methodologies | Cross-Functional Team Collaboration | Project Documentation | Process Improvement | Healthcare Information Management
Master of Science candidate seeking to become an innovative leader as a data scientist. More than eager to offer skills in order to develop unique initiatives to propel technology that optimizes performance.
Master of Science, Data Science | University of Maryland Baltimore County Current
Bachelor of Science, Information Science & Data Science | University of Maryland College Park 2018
Capstone Project: Collaborated with department’s analyst to develop methods of increasing major enrollment and participation, leading to a 200% increase in major enrollment the following year.
Associates of Science, Cybersecurity| Hagerstown Community College 2015
Certification, Professional Scrum Master (2020) | Data Science (2020), UMBC | Java (2019), Montgomery College
Infosys | Rockville, MD
Data Analyst JUNE 2019 - PRESENT
Interpret, analyze content, and present data, conducting detailed quality checks, data validation and long-term solutions to improve research, processes and data output, improving data mining processes, resulting in a 20% decrease in time needed to infer insights from the datasets.
· Monitor existing systems to ensure structural integrity while overseeing the development and installation of new hardware and software.
· Utilize web scrapping tools to gather and analyze data about users in order to build and design a framework that meets the needs of the client, handling user research, data collection, testing, interaction and usability on both the mobile and online platforms.
· Administer application stacks and executed performance tuning, developing and testing installation of company-wide servers for printing, file storage and applications.
· Identified trends and created knowledge-based articles on recurring issues for help desk representatives and internal support teams.
· Researched new product developments and trends in the technology industry to maintain professional subject matter expertise and assist with technical project planning initiatives.
Conduent | Florham Park, NJ
Business Systems Analyst (current) JAN 2020 – PRESENT
Handle deployment using FileZilla to generate WAR files and pushing it to Linux server with Putty, managing and maintained the database, write in SQL using JDBC to create, read, update and destroy rows from tables.
· Monitor, maintain and troubleshoot multiple Linux servers, in order to ensure that clients' systems are running properly.
· Utilize Jira to manage tasks, working closely with the Production Manager to ensure optimal performance of the department and the team members while assisting the Manager with communication on job-related information during daily meetings.
· Create user documentation and manuals for use in training classes and onboarding sessions.
· Conducted application testing, integration and maintenance of software applications to ensure optimal function and secure storage of data by Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) regulations.
· Completed the technical resolution and troubleshooting of ITSM Tickets/ service requests including Software Access, Server Maintenance, Access and Identity Management, and Billing Reconciliation.
US Child | Rockville, MD
IT Contractor - Angular Developer AUG 2019 – DEC 2019
Integrated new technologies in order to be able to create and deploy a new system for the project, utilizing Angular, Typescript and MongoDB to build a framework for the new system.
· Attended sprints with local and offshore teams to discuss accomplishment, impediments, and next activities to identify risks, break down barriers, and ongoing support to and from other team members.
· Educated clients on the value proposition of the new integrated system and participate in deep architectural discussions to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment.
· Designed software configuration to meet multiple website system hosting requirements, developing production, test and beta websites using various software programs.
client | Remote
Data Analyst JAN 2017– JUN 2019
Collected, cleansed and provided modeling and analyses of structured and unstructured data, converting data into actionable insight by predicting and modeling future outcomes.
· Utilized MS, SQL, data warehousing programs, Tableau and other visualization tools for data intelligence and analysis.
· Worked with Hadoop tools like Hive on the Hadoop cluster.
· Installed, configured, and maintained several Hadoop clusters which includes, YARN and Hive.
· Performed System testing, Regression Testing and User Acceptance Testing (UAT) for software deployment and
· Formalized all technical documentation procedures and support for enterprise security, policies, and procedures.
· Compared data flow and scheduled updates between systems, ensuring data integrity in downstream and
· Coordinated meetings between Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to obtain clarification on requirements for system
· Created Business Requirements Document (BRD), Functional Requirements Document (FRD), and maintained
Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM) for several projects.
University of Maryland College Park
Student Projects JUNE 2017
· Utilized Jupyter software to develop a Python program that used API's to track current and previous shoes trends and tried to analyze if there were any relationships among various trends.
· Applied web scraping techniques to gather data in order to use data wrangling methods to remove unwanted data, and properly structure the data frames accordingly.
· Utilized R to pull important statistical data on the dataset such as standard deviation, median and more.
· Resolved infrastructure functioning, troubleshooting and performance issues that occurred Worked with Tableau, Giphy and Keshif to create storyboards in order to create visualizations of the data every step of the way.